Misconstrued Gaming Society
Welcome to the MGS Forums! Log in or Register now!
Welcome to the MGS Forums! Log in or Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Xbox 360 gaming community made up of some of the finest members.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
peejam
Productions team? Vote_lcapProductions team? Voting_barProductions team? Vote_rcap 
MGS Rommel
Productions team? Vote_lcapProductions team? Voting_barProductions team? Vote_rcap 
i LiKe GiRlS SU
ComradeWeilda
MGS Hell Jumper
LATIN LOONY
blastbeast12
MgS Spray N Pray
MidgetPro
kanadaBURGER
Latest topics
» PLZ MAKE A TEMPLATE
Productions team? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm by Quickill3r

» Banner Request.
Productions team? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Weilda'll like this.
Productions team? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Closed for good.
Productions team? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 am by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Congratulations Guys
Productions team? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 pm by MGS Rommel

» Is this any good or no
Productions team? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Grand Re-Opening!
Productions team? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:27 pm by MGS Hell Jumper

» * MGS Racing *
Productions team? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm by MGS Rommel

» How to stay awake.
Productions team? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 am by i LiKe GiRlS SU

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Productions team?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peejam
peejam

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Well since there was a graphics team created, I was hoping there would be a productions team. I like making videos and making videos for the clan would be no bother to me. Promo videos for GB teams and just the clan in general.

So I was wondering if someone could just start it off and you just submit your videos to be accepted into the team/squad.

Now on a note I don't have a capture card so I wouldn't be able to record anything for things such a montage, but people could always just e-mail me clips piece by piece to make montages etc. for the clan.

I think it is a good idea, because a team of people working on videos now and again for the clan is a bit of publicity I suppose, and our clan could use that.

So I hope some of ye take this into consideration and soon we will have good graphics as well as videos.
Back to top Go down
i LiKe GiRlS SU
i LiKe GiRlS SU

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 pm

that's actually why latinloony's here, to take care of production matters.
Back to top Go down
LATIN LOONY
LATIN LOONY

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 am

thats why i'm here basically just what brutal said i'll probably wait until the can is 100+ then set up a team with a proper ranking system and roles
Back to top Go down
peejam
peejam

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Ok then,
Back to top Go down
LATIN LOONY
LATIN LOONY

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 pm

it doesn't mean that i won't need help with movies or wont take influence jsut saying
Back to top Go down
MGS Hell Jumper
MGS Hell Jumper

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 pm

if we ever get to 100+...
Back to top Go down
LATIN LOONY
LATIN LOONY

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:42 pm

don't be so negative we just need to do recruiting sprres I.E 7 peeps from mgs go into halo 3 btb and try to recruit the 8th person or get a bunch of guys that are playing CoD
Back to top Go down
MGS Rommel
Founder
Founder
MGS Rommel

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Except for the fact that nobody recruits. I recruited at least 15 of these 25 people.
Back to top Go down
https://mgsociety.darkbb.com
LATIN LOONY
LATIN LOONY

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

you need to get people motivated and TBH it will take time to get recruits and remember its not like you have good alot of peeps lined up to join i mean iwht DSG we had the whole of LS to chose from then we improved on that for you you've just got a couple of peeps so it'll take longer
Back to top Go down
peejam
peejam

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 am

I have got a few people that have joined but havn't registered yet. I will remind them again to just to register at the website.
Back to top Go down
LATIN LOONY
LATIN LOONY

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:01 am

cool beans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Productions team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productions team?   Productions team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Productions team?
Page 1 of 1