Misconstrued Gaming Society
Welcome to the MGS Forums! Log in or Register now!
Welcome to the MGS Forums! Log in or Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Xbox 360 gaming community made up of some of the finest members.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
peejam
Game Expansions (Copy) Vote_lcapGame Expansions (Copy) Voting_barGame Expansions (Copy) Vote_rcap 
MGS Rommel
Game Expansions (Copy) Vote_lcapGame Expansions (Copy) Voting_barGame Expansions (Copy) Vote_rcap 
i LiKe GiRlS SU
ComradeWeilda
MGS Hell Jumper
LATIN LOONY
blastbeast12
MgS Spray N Pray
MidgetPro
kanadaBURGER
Latest topics
» PLZ MAKE A TEMPLATE
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm by Quickill3r

» Banner Request.
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Weilda'll like this.
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Closed for good.
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 am by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Congratulations Guys
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 pm by MGS Rommel

» Is this any good or no
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Grand Re-Opening!
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:27 pm by MGS Hell Jumper

» * MGS Racing *
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm by MGS Rommel

» How to stay awake.
Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 am by i LiKe GiRlS SU

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Game Expansions (Copy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MGS Rommel
Founder
Founder
MGS Rommel

Game Expansions (Copy) Empty
PostSubject: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

-I copied this thread so you guys could respond to it unlike the poll in News and Announcements-

I made this thread because we are starting to get a lot of members and it looks like we're going to max out Crooked ahead of schedule, and we need to decide which game we should expand into or if we should just make another CoD4 squad and stick with one game.

We already have created a Halo 3 division which is named Twisted, but I don't know if that would be the best thing for MGS to reopen that division. Mainly because that division has some bad past, but we could always turn it around with some good old fashioned enthusiasm!

Also, I would need to hand pick the officers for these new divisions because I will probably only check on you guys every once in awhile to see how its going. It won't be like Crooked when I'm usually in the party when there are new recruits, because I'll be busy running Crooked and making sure that it stays alive.

So, please cast your vote and I will surely go with the majority as long as it is approved by the MGS Council.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://mgsociety.darkbb.com
MidgetPro

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 pm

i think we should go to halo 3 cause when odst comes out it will have the same maps and everything (except campaign) that halo 3 has so you could have either of those games and still be in that division
Back to top Go down
MGS Rommel
Founder
Founder
MGS Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Well I heard that it is a totally different game so I am not letting one division cover 2 different games so it would either be Halo 3 or Halo: ODST.
Back to top Go down
https://mgsociety.darkbb.com
MidgetPro

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 pm

then ODST because most people are getting that the day it comes out
Back to top Go down
kanadaBURGER
kanadaBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

well from wut ive heard there is only going to be firefight and campaign in ODST
Back to top Go down
i LiKe GiRlS SU
i LiKe GiRlS SU

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm

i think we should open the Halo 3 Division because just because ODST is going to have i mass a people as soon as it comes out, i heard that there's only two game modes, Campaign and firefight, where halo 3 still has the deathmatch and what-not.
Back to top Go down
kanadaBURGER
kanadaBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

MGS Kalashnikov wrote:
i think we should open the Halo 3 Division because just because ODST is going to have i mass a people as soon as it comes out, i heard that there's only two game modes, Campaign and firefight, where halo 3 still has the deathmatch and what-not.

thats what i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Expansions (Copy)   Game Expansions (Copy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Expansions (Copy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misconstrued Gaming Society :: MGS in the Game :: General Gaming-
Jump to: