Misconstrued Gaming Society
Welcome to the MGS Forums! Log in or Register now!
Welcome to the MGS Forums! Log in or Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Xbox 360 gaming community made up of some of the finest members.

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
peejam
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Vote_lcapWelcome! Want To Join? Read This! Voting_barWelcome! Want To Join? Read This! Vote_rcap 
MGS Rommel
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Vote_lcapWelcome! Want To Join? Read This! Voting_barWelcome! Want To Join? Read This! Vote_rcap 
i LiKe GiRlS SU
ComradeWeilda
MGS Hell Jumper
LATIN LOONY
blastbeast12
MgS Spray N Pray
MidgetPro
kanadaBURGER
Latest topics
» PLZ MAKE A TEMPLATE
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm by Quickill3r

» Banner Request.
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Weilda'll like this.
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Closed for good.
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 am by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Congratulations Guys
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 pm by MGS Rommel

» Is this any good or no
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 pm by i LiKe GiRlS SU

» Grand Re-Opening!
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:27 pm by MGS Hell Jumper

» * MGS Racing *
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm by MGS Rommel

» How to stay awake.
Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 am by i LiKe GiRlS SU

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MgS Spray N Pray

Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm

If you want to join message xYouGotMerkedOo on xbox live ANYONE is welcome!
Back to top Go down
MGS Rommel
Founder
Founder
MGS Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Spray N Pray, some members have been asking for a gamebattles team, would you want to head the CoD5 one?
Back to top Go down
https://mgsociety.darkbb.com
ComradeWeilda
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
ComradeWeilda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:03 am

I got some recruits who seemed real pro and once I mentioned Game Battle they wanted in.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/welda117
MgS Spray N Pray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:49 pm

yeah sure il make a gamebattles what will the name be
MGSociety? what i got no clue
MGS True Gamers
Back to top Go down
ComradeWeilda
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
ComradeWeilda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm

I guess that would be up to the Council/Who ever is running the Game Battles this should be a topic for the upcoming meeting."note to self..."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/welda117
MgS Spray N Pray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey get on chat its 10:07 on may 21
Back to top Go down
MGS Rommel
Founder
Founder
MGS Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:24 pm

It will be brought up at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://mgsociety.darkbb.com
MgS Spray N Pray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:05 pm

chek out my banner
Back to top Go down
MgS Spray N Pray

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:33 pm

chek out my signature! yes they all are my gamertags
Back to top Go down
peejam
peejam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Did you get all 227k Gamerscore yourself? affraid
Back to top Go down
MGS Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm

I guess i can help over there cuz i actually prefer CoD since it's more competitive*and i dont suck at it*, i just like halo because it's a fun game for friends.

-MGS Chosen One
*Red Dot is the shizz, screw the aperture*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!   Welcome! Want To Join? Read This! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Want To Join? Read This!
Page 1 of 1